The BEHRINGER A800 (A500 Replacement) is now in stock and available to ship. Please contact an Image Marketing Sales Rep today to setup a demo by phone (323) 703-1114 or email us at email@example.com.
Professional 800-Watt Reference-Class Power Amplifier
- Ultra-linear power amplifier for recording studios, post-production, live sound and HiFi application
- 2 x 400 Watts into 4 Ohms, 800 Watts into 8 Ohms in bridged mono operation
- Ultra-low impedance design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc.
- Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise-free and stable operation
- Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
- Input connections on balanced XLR, 1/4” TRS and RCA connectors
- Speaker outputs on professional twist-lock and binding post connectors
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The Reference Amplifier A800 is the ideal choice for home and professional recording studios, post-production suites, or anyone seeking audiophile-grade performance – without the audiophile-grade price tag! A professional 800-Watt ultra-linear power amplifier, the A800 provides stunningly-accurate audio reproduction – without the slightest hint of distortion or artificial coloration common to many competing products. Thanks to its ingenious servo-controlled design, and the high-level components used throughout, the A800 boasts remarkable specs and unrivaled sonic performance.
The A800 Really Delivers
Professional audio engineers the world over are impressed by the A800’s performance – and surprised by its affordability. Capable of delivering 2 x 400 Watts (4 Ohms) and 800 Watts 8 Ohms in bridged-mono mode, the A800 exhibits massive headroom for the utmost in pristine audio reproduction. The A800’s advanced convection-cooling technology ensures stable, noise-free operation – while the servo-controlled design allows it drive virtually any passive speaker system.
Metering and I/O
A precise level meter with input clip and channel protection LEDs are provided for accurate performance monitoring. Input connections are provided in the form of balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS connectors, as well as unbalanced RCA sockets, ensuring you have loads of input options. Plus, the speaker outputs give you the choice between professional twist-lock and binding post connectors.
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our High-Density Class-D amplifier Technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
SmartSense Impedance Compensation
Our new SmartSense Technology puts the punch back into Class-D amplification, providing vastly improved full-range frequency response with more powerfully-dynamic bass, and smoother high-frequency reproduction. The resulting output is no longer dependent on the actual load, but is rendered perfectly ruler flat via impedance compensation. A800’s design also incorporates a significantly-higher damping factor that yields better amplifier control over the loudspeaker for stronger audio reproduction – especially in the LF area.